Sitges is such a beatiful destination to cycle! All year long you can enjoy the sun beside the sea, but you can reach also Penedes region to cycle among vineyards, visit some wineries. The most successful route we organize is a route from Sitges cycling towards the beautiful Pantà de Foix, following to the mountains, leading afterwards to Vilafranca del Penedes and finally going back to Sitges via Sant Pere de Ribes, in a solitaire and nice road. Would you like it?
Map and profile of cycling stage in Ironman Barcelona 70.3
Next May 2015 17th, Ironman Barcelona 70.3 will take place in Calella, the coastal town near Barcelona.
We are offering road bike rental for this competition. We have a large amount of bikes to rent, all of them in carbon, with Shimano 105, compact crank 34-50 and 10 gears.
Cycling stage of Ironman Barcelona 70.3 is very tough with 3 hills:
- Montseny, very steep, 11 km climb
- Collsacreu again on the way back to Calella
Penedes is the catalan Tuscany. Try our Penedes experience. It is really close to Barcelona, as in hardly half an hour you can get there easily. No need to worry, we bring you there. Our experience will take you there, you will have a high end road bike to enjoy about 75 km long ride, through narrow roads among vineyards and wineries. A guide will lead you all the time as it is a private tour.
Once we are back you can enjoy a typical catalan meal and afterwards you can visit one of the biggest and nicest wineries in whole region. Will you miss all this?
Our package includes:
- Pick up and return to your hotel in Barcelona
- Transportation to departure town in Penedes (Sant Martí Sarroca)
- Top quality road bike rental
- Guided private tour, about 80 km long
- Lunch in a typical catalan restaurant
- Visit to Bodegas Torres, on of the largest and most famous wineries in Penedes.
- Transportation back to your hotel in Barcelona